The 2014 S-Class had its world premiere this morning. The vehicle was designed with three principals in mind: Intelligent Drive, Efficient Technology and the Essence of Luxury. The goal is to build “the best automobile in the world” and as always they delivered on that goal.
New Standard Equipment Highlights:
· COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST®
· MAGIC VISION CONTROL®
· Burmester Sound System
· LED Ambient Lighting with choice of 7 colors with 5 dimming levels
· Two 12.3” high-resolution screens for head unit & instrument cluster
New Optional Equipment Highlights:
· MAGIC BODY CONTROL®: Uses stereo camera to perform road surface scan, adjustment of
damping of suspension automatically and to individual or multiple wheels at once. Chassis is
adjusted within fraction of a second for the best driving comfort.
· ENERGIZING massage function: Unique seat massage function based on the hot-stone principle
· Rearseat Package: Rear seatbelt airbags, PRESAFE® Rear, 4-Zone Climate Control, Chauffeur
· Warmth & Comfort Package: Heated steering wheel, heated front/rear armrests, heated & active ventilated rear seats, power rear seats, memory rear seats, rear heated seats
· Air Balance Package: Fragrance, ionization and filtration of air through the HVAC system
· New generation Driver Assistance Package: Active Lane Keeping Assist with additional functionality on slower/standing cars, crash barriers, overtaking cars, and oncoming traffic,
· DISTRONIC PLUS® with Steering Assist & BAS® with Cross Traffic Assist, PRESAFE®
Brake with Pedestrian Recognition
· New generation Active Parking Assist: Semi-automatic curbside parking function
The 2014 S-Class will be available at Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood Fall 2013. European Model Shown.
Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood
17800 Highway 99 Lynnwood WA 98037
425-673-0505 or MBLynnwood.com
Source: New feed