2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations
The Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV is back for 2022 with five stylish configurations, ranging from the capable entry-level 350 to the higher-end 450 and 580 4MATIC®® models. Every GLE comes equipped with powerhouse specs, plenty of room for passengers and cargo, and a cabin packed full of next-generation technology. But which configuration is right for you? Whether you opt for the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, 350, 580, or the AMG®® 53, you’re guaranteed to find something to fit your Everett lifestyle.
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations by Price
There are five available trims for the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE – the GLE 63 4MATIC®®+ has not yet returned to the lineup because of the global supply chain disruption. No matter what configuration you choose, you’ll find top-notch features like a roomy cabin, powerful engine, and sleek appointments both inside and out. Although the price of your Mercedes-Benz GLE will depend on any packages, add-ons, and custom configurations you choose, we have the starting price of each trim level listed below:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – Starting at $55,700 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $58,200 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $63,500 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $80,850 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $73,550 MSRP*
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE Features
Every Mercedes-Benz GLE combines a spacious cabin with sophisticated features and luxury appointments, perfectly equipped to make your Edmonds drives smooth, practical, and a bit fashionable! In addition to luxury styling, the GLE cabin also features an advanced driver-assist safety suite and high-end technology such as wireless charging, hands-free Bluetooth®, and Remote Start via the Mercedes mobile app. Here are just some of the features you can expect from all of the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations:
- Power front seats with memory
- Ventilated front seats
- Power liftgate
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- Heated and cooled front cupholders
- KEYLESS GO®
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power tilt/sliding sunroof
- Power 2nd-row side-window sunshades
- Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Household-type 115V power outlet
- Brake HOLD feature
- Much more!
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- MB Navigation
- Five USB-C ports
- Hands-free Bluetooth®® interface**
- FrontBass system
- Burmester Surround Sound System
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Much more!
All of these features come standard on every trim level, regardless of whether you choose the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350, 450, or 580.
Learn More About the Mercedes-Benz GLE with Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood
If you’re stuck trying to decide between a Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 or 450, come by our dealership to get behind the wheel and go for a test drive around Bothell! You can also contact our office for more information about the GLE trim levels and features – we’re happy to answer any questions you may have. If you want to begin the buying or leasing process, be sure to check out our online finance center for everything you need to know.
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs, and terms.
**Bluetooth® is a registered mark Bluetooth® SIG Inc.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood
If you’re interested in upgrading your ride with a luxury new electric vehicle from Mercedes-Benz, you’ll want to learn about the 2023 EQE from the Mercedes-EQ lineup. This upcoming electric vehicle has impeccable performance specs, an exciting 0-60 mph time, and top speed. While not much has been reported, we do have your look at…
Interested in elevating your Everett drives with the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC? At Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood, we’re proud to be your go-to destination for all your automotive needs, and we’re here to help you find the new Mercedes-Benz GLC better suited for your lifestyle. To start, learn more about the 2023 GLC engine and horsepower specs to see…
Speed and power are not about exceeding the speed limit or driving recklessly on our Lynnwood roads. It’s about quickly overtaking slower traffic safely from the passing lane. It’s about being able to respond quickly in a pinch. It’s also about the exhilaration that’s felt from sitting behind the wheel of a car that can…