2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Interior
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a top-rated SUV for many Everett families, and when you visit our Lynnwood dealership to check out the interior cabin, you won’t have trouble seeing why. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 interior, features, and dimensions, then give us a call to set up an appointment. You can expect the highest quality of service as we work with you to find the new Mercedes-Benz GLC for sale that’s best suited for your driving needs.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior: Dimensions
The latest GLC provides enough seating to comfortably seat five adult passengers. No matter if you’re behind the driver’s seat or sitting comfortably in the second room, there’s lots of room for you to stretch out and enjoy the ride.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Passenger Space
- Front Headroom: 37.8 inches
- Rear Headroom: 38.5 inches
- Front Legroom: 40.8 inches
- Rear Legroom: 37.3 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 57.3 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 56.5 inches
That’s not all! Even with all five seats occupied, there’s still lots of room for your luggage and essential belongings. Explore the cargo space below:
Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Cargo Space
- Trunk Volume Seats Upright: 19.4 cubic feet
- Max. Cargo Volume Seats Folded: 56.5 cubic feet
GLC 300 Interior: Standard Features
The Mercedes-Benz GLC interior provides drivers with loads of premium amenities and advanced technologies to help make your Edmonds drives more enjoyable. These standard features include:
- KEYLESS GO®
- Power front seats with driver-seat memory
- Mercedes me connect assist services
- Garage door opener
- 40/20/40-split rear seats with power folding
- 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Touchpad controller
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- Dual USB-C audio ports
- And much, much more!
Customize Your Interior with GLC Packages
Another way to further enhance your drives is by purchasing one of the premium packages available. This allows you to get the luxury features you want, without having to purchase a higher trim level in the GLC model lineup. Popular packages include:
- Premium Package: Adds 64-color LED ambient interior lighting and a SiriusXM™ 6-month Platinum Plan trial
- Multimedia Package: Adds MB Navigation, MBUX Augmented Video for Navigation, one year of Live Traffic Information, Speed Limit Assist, and no-charge online navigation map updates for one year
- AMG® Line: Includes AMG® sport interior appointments, sport front seats, sport steering wheel, and brushed stainless steel pedals
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Interior Cabin Today!
Now that you know more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior, it’s time to get behind the driver’s seat for a test drive. Our test drives allow you to see firsthand how this luxury vehicle can enhance your overall driving experience. We offer competitive prices, vehicle specials, and online shopping tools that allow you to get pre-approved for financing and estimate your monthly payments right at home with ease. Contact us today to get things started.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC Color Options
Excited about hitting the roads in a new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood? We’ll also help find the vehicle that best matches your style with the many Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 colors available. With a wide selection of 12 exterior colors, in addition to modern seating and accents, you’re getting a premium SUV…
What Are the 2023 EQE Specs?
If you’re interested in upgrading your ride with a luxury new electric vehicle from Mercedes-Benz, you’ll want to learn about the 2023 EQE from the Mercedes-EQ lineup. This upcoming electric vehicle has impeccable performance specs, an exciting 0-60 mph time, and top speed. While not much has been reported, we do have your look at…
What Are the 2023 GLC Specs?
Interested in elevating your Everett drives with the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC? At Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood, we’re proud to be your go-to destination for all your automotive needs, and we’re here to help you find the new Mercedes-Benz GLC better suited for your lifestyle. To start, learn more about the 2023 GLC engine and horsepower specs to see…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Interior