2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Price
If you’re searching for a new fuel-efficient Mercedes-Benz vehicle that’s sure to enhance your Everett drives, come and explore the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS at our Lynnwood showroom. It won’t be long before you see why this much-talked-about electric vehicle is a top choice for many Everett drivers. Wonder what the Mercedes-Benz EQS price in the USA is? We have that and much more in this guide from Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood. We don’t have much about the Mercedes-Benz Vision EQS price, but don’t hesitate to give us a call for details!
What is the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Price?
The new EQS comes in two configurations:
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ Sedan: Starting at $102,310 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 4MATIC® Sedan: Starting at $119,110 MSRP*
Because the starting prices are close, it’s good to take a look at the performance specs and standard features to see which one is right for you. Want to know about the Mercedes-Benz Vision EQS electric sedan? This vehicle isn’t available just yet, but check back soon for all of the details!
Mercedes-Benz EQS Performance Specs
The EQS 450+ sedan comes equipped with a Permanently Excited Synchronous (PSM) electric motor that produces 329 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque with ease. This highly-praised electric sedan goes from 0-60 mph in just 5.9 seconds! The top-tier EQS 580 4MATIC® sedan includes a much stronger Dual Permanently Excited Synchronous (PSM) electric motor that produces an impressive 516 hp (combined) and 631 lb-ft of torque (combined), and it can go from 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds!
Drivers can explore additional performance specs below:
- 11.25 hours (10 – 100%) charging time, AC Charging (240V)
- 31 minutes (10 – 100%) charging time, DC fast charging (200kW)
- Estimated top speed of 130 mph
- DYNAMIC SELECT including Comfort, Sport, Eco, and Individual driving modes
What Are the Mercedes-Benz EQS Trim Packages?
The latest Mercedes-Benz EQS price gets you premium features that will help enhance your drives around Edmonds. Features you can expect with the premium trim levels include:
- Premium Trim (Starting at $102,310*): Heated and ventilated front seats, luxury front head restraints, luxury rear head restraints, panorama roof, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
- Exclusive Trim (Starting at $105,710*): Multicontour front seats with massage, rapid-heating front seats, power front seats with memory, heated and ventilated front seats, rapid-heating front seats, and more.
- Pinnacle Trim ($108,510*): Multicontour front seats with massage, rapid-heating front seats, power front seats with memory, heated and ventilated front seats, rapid-heating front seats, and more.
Learn More About the Mercedes-Benz EQS Today!
Whether you’re looking for details about the Mercedes-Benz Vision EQS electric sedan or one of the above EQS trim levels, we can help answer your questions at Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood. We work hard to alleviate the stress typically associated with the car-buying process. Give us a call when you’re ready to upgrade your ride with an electric sedan!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood
If you’re interested in upgrading your ride with a luxury new electric vehicle from Mercedes-Benz, you’ll want to learn about the 2023 EQE from the Mercedes-EQ lineup. This upcoming electric vehicle has impeccable performance specs, an exciting 0-60 mph time, and top speed. While not much has been reported, we do have your look at…
Interested in elevating your Everett drives with the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC? At Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood, we’re proud to be your go-to destination for all your automotive needs, and we’re here to help you find the new Mercedes-Benz GLC better suited for your lifestyle. To start, learn more about the 2023 GLC engine and horsepower specs to see…
Speed and power are not about exceeding the speed limit or driving recklessly on our Lynnwood roads. It’s about quickly overtaking slower traffic safely from the passing lane. It’s about being able to respond quickly in a pinch. It’s also about the exhilaration that’s felt from sitting behind the wheel of a car that can…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages, and accessories. Options, model availability, and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs, and terms.